Saturday, April 30, 2011

"I'm B-boy Bailrok, and I'm single."

Mi-ni-o-tics! (L)

It's not like you to say sorry, I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken for handing you a heart worth breaking
And I've been wrong, I've been down to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head scream "Are we having fun yet?"

~

Woke up with this stuck in ma head.

Study date with Lianne today was an utter fail.
My chemistry facts are all screwed up. HAHA.
Let's hope tomorrow's will be wayy better, or I'll go home feeling like damnn, I wasted my whole day.

Not in the mood to do a proper post now.
I feel like writing a song! Realised my songs recently are so emo.
Not that I'm feeling emo or whatever.
I'M AS HAPPY AS A MEATBALL!
And so you should be too.

Though I feel like screaming right now.
Don't know why. I think it's just one of those days..

BYE

~

No comments: