Oh, well imagine
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor
And I can't help but to hear
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words
"What a beautiful wedding, what a beautiful wedding!"
says the bridesmaid to a waiter
"Yes, but what a shame, what a shame,
the poor groom's bride is a whore"
I chime in with a
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamned door?"
No, it's much better to face these kind of things
with a sense of poise and rationality
~
It's a great song, but the word stresses are a bit... uh.
Anywayz. I didn't know there was such a thing as baroque pop! That's so coooool. I wonder if Mcr's Mama can be considered baroque rock? Since it's based on the Bohemian Rhapsody. Or is that even baroque? Haha nevermind if you don't get what I'm saying.
THE WEATHER'S KILLING ME MAN
Wow I just realised after twitting so often, I'm only at my 899th tweet. Just tweeted my 900th!
OMG just realised I forgot all about watching American Idol. Ah but who cares, it's results show tonight and I already know who's out so it doesn't matter right? (And there's Katy Perry -shudders-) It's about time Stefano went home. Used to think he had an okay-ish voice, but he definitely doesn't deserve to be in the top 7. BRING BACK PIAAAAA.
Today, I watched Princess Protection Program on Channel 5! :D HAHAHA cause I was so boreddd. Dad gave me this disgusted look and asked, "Disney show? What are you watching?" LOL. No homo, but Selena Gomez is so pretty! Those big brown eyes... uhh not gonna elaborate cause I'll prolly sound lesbo.
Was reading up on P!ATD because I love them now. It's quite sad how a lot of bands have to struggle to get to where they are now, and most of the time they aren't really happy, and there's a lot of insider conflict, like what happened with Paramore. Worst thing is they can't even show their unhappiness, and they have to put on a smile for all their fans.
Have I mentioned how much I cannot stand fangirls? I mean if you appreciate them for their music as well then okay, (trying not to seem hypocritical HAHA) but if 90% of the time you're just all "OMG GERARD IS SO CUUUUUTE" then go away man.
Anywayz. Pictures will be up soon. I actually updated the 4L blog with pictures before my own. How sweet right, I know.
BYE
You are beautiful, no matter what they say.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment