Saturday, April 23, 2011

Diet pills, surgery, photoshopped pictures in magazines

Sat-tur-dayyyyyy.

I feel like going out, but at the same time I don't feel like getting my lazy ass out of the house. I've been feeling really dulztkztkxtmJxylxj lately because of piano. I'm completely not ready for either my abrsm exam or my midyears. I guess it's not as bad if I don't make it for my abrsm, because anyway I skipped Grade 6 and 7 (it was a really stupid decision) so I'm not really ready. But I don't wanna flunk my midyears D: sigh.

And I've barely started on my Quadre Mazurkas. How am I supposed to master a grade 6 piece in two freaking weeks? It's impossible. And on the other hand, I don't wanna play my Prelude in D. It's boring and tough. Baroque pieces were never really my thing. I guess I'm more of a 20-century/jazz person. Dieeeeee. Should've taken geog instead.

Anyway, my blog stats tell me that I have a few very devoted Slovenian readers. In all honesty, I had no idea where Slovenia was until I looked it up. It's in central Europe I think. Hahaha no offense to my Slovenian readers. HIYAAA. -waves- Will you tag at my formspring? -points to right hand side of the page- Nobody ever tags me. But I'm still not gonna revert to cbox because of all the dumb advertisers.

Was reading up on P!ATD as well (Man I love Wiki) and I found out they actually started out as a high school band that formed in 2004 and worked solely on making Blink-182 covers. And recently, they went on a tour with Blink-182, around 2009 I think. When I saw that I was like omg that is so epicccc. I mean, can you imagine idolising a band in your high school years and not knowing that around six years later, you'd be going on a tour with them?

It's exactly like that Jay Sean lyric: 'I used to dream about the life I'm living now.' I dunno about you, but I know I'd faint if I ever got the chance to go on a tour with Mcr, or even P!ATD themselves. Ahhh, P!ATD is soo lucky. But I know they worked really hard to get to where they are now.

BYE

No comments: