Watching American Idol now! Ah I know, what else could I probably be watching right? Just saw this girl holding up a sign that says "TEAM DURBIN." Kekeke. She's got good taste.
Paul's going home tonight. Hm. Kinda saw it coming :/ Ooh Scotty and Lauren just did a country duet. PRETTY MAX!
Fridays are always good days, always. Regardless of how the school forces us to run 10min every Friday morning, makes it the official CCA day, and piles up extra lessons on the secfours. It's okay, we'll still love Fridays.
Today during music, Mrs Sng wanted us to give her names of songs we think have nice chord progressions. And cause the projector was turned on, we could see all her open Internet windows. Guess what. I saw this tab with a Blogger sign, and the title read "Skylines and Turnstiles".
Yes, that's right, it was my blog. Totally freaked and
Interruption. EEEEEEK. THEY'RE PLAYING DEAD! BY MCR ON AMERICAN IDOL NOW. -FANGIRL SCREAMS-
I apologise. Moving on!
Interruption again. I can almost predict everything the judges are gonna say.
Randy: "YO! THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT! YEAH! YOU ARE IN IT TO WIN IT!"
Jennifer: "Just... -shakes head- amazing. Beautiful."
Steven: "You look great baby. And that was a wonderful performance."
Moving on again.
Anywayz, I can't believe she was reading my blog! Teachers are really nosey. -shakes finger- and who was that ball of flatulence that ratted my url to her ah?! Hurhur. In the words of the Pink Panther, "Keeller! I weell fyne you."
This is why students lock their blogs, and why I did so too for half a year. But if I lock my blog, I'll lose all my foreign readers!
Back to my day. Lianne and I took a bus to Tamp from school, and after she bought Koi we headed to E!hub. Attempted to get tickets for Limitless, and she went to buy them while I waited, since I'm underage TT
But the ticket lady said she has to produce two ezlinks for two tickets! So we went together to buy tickets for Bieber and after I bought Cupwalker and we walked around, we went up.
Walked into the Bieber show, and after a lot of nervous laughter and planning, we decided to walk out and ask the counter lady if we could go to the toilet, then when we came back, walk into the Limitless cinema since there were a lot of cameras around the corridor.
But as we were supposed to turn left to the counter, apparently the counter lady wasn't looking in our direction. Lianne looked there, turned back, and said coolly, "Just keep walking." And I O___O -ed and just kept walking HAHA. So scary!
But yeah we did it anyway. Felt totally OMG when we got in. In a good way of course. Budden we kept turning around, expecting to see a security guard come in any minute and walk up to us. LOL.
Lianne was high-ing when I reminded her that she's legal anyway, I'm the October baby here! HAHA her expression. Can't believe she indirectly forgot she was sixteen!
Limitless was awesome!! Kinda reminded me of Inception and The Adjustment Bureau, another two of my all-time favourite movies. I don't really see why it was NC16 though. There wasn't a lot of flesh, if you compare it to Burlesque or House Bunny. And only one f-word. But still, I like the thrill of sneaking in. HAHA.
Had butter buns for dinner with Lianne. LOL. We sat at the top floor and just sat there and ate. We looked pathetic, to say the least. HAHAHA.
Took 5 home. It was eighteen long stops :/
Pictures will be up soon. I PROMISE.
"And when a Stronghold makes a promise, that promise is kept!"
HAHA sorry, I've a fetish for quoting movies lately.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment