I kind of like this dress leh. Lianne made me try it, at F21.
Ohoh, Ms Chio (our drama instructor) made the actors put their hands in their mouths and act, to help them with their pronounciation I think. DAMN FUNNY. They were all like "ahamagamah" blah blah
Juniors plus Anna and Rebekah decided to start camwhoring with my phone. LOL
Charis sooo cute!
Uh, (below) the boys decided to start passing Chawit around the class. Literally.
LOL @ Chawit. Unglam max
Below was an Friday-ATB trip with Lianne. Had nothing to do on the bus, so we started camwhoring
ZILIAN MONSTER
I took out all of Daine's unglams! How nice of me.
But don't worry, I still have them in my phone.
Yueyao left her amath textbook in the canteen and when I walked in and saw it lying there, I was like whoa, whose textbook is as well-preserved as Yy's?
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' EVERBODAYYE.
I think today was an awesome day.
List of pranks!
1) All the girls in 4L'11 tied their hair in two ponytails and went around school for the rest of the day like that. Needless to say, we stuck together whenever we could so we wouldn't look stupid.
2) Don't know who decided to blast Friday during recess in the canteen. It was epic. I kind of felt amazed when everybody in the canteen started singing along to the song. LOL. Like some Glee moment.
3) During amath after recess, all the girls in class changed their names to Alice. Mr Yong got quite pekchek, but he still played along. Whenever he called any of our names, the other girls would be like "Who's that?" "Isn't she Alice?" HAHA
4) Charles found a sanitary pad pasted to the inside of his file. On it was written "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!"
I think he pasted it on the boys' toilet door.
5) During music, we were having a practical lesson by the piano when the geog students started running along the corridors outside and making funny faces at the door. Then halfway, we suddenly heard a group of girls: "SOMEWHERRRRE OVER THE RAINBOWWW, WAYYY UP HIGHHH" and they continued like that until Mrs Sng rolled her eyes and went to the door to yell "HELLO?!"
6) MOST EPIC PRANK.
After music, I couldn't find one of my shoes anywhere outside. The geog students swore they didn't take it. And after a lot of searching, Mrs Sng said "I think I know where your shoes might be," and she took out two shoes from HER OWN BAG. I was like OMGGG and everyone had the same reaction. One of the shoes was Nigel's.
How could mrs sng prank us like that!
TSK
LOL BYE.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR APRIL FOOLS'!
~




No comments:
Post a Comment