Saturday, April 9, 2011

When the lights go out, would you take me with you?

'I'm out there on the frontlines, liberating people with my music. Rockin ain't no walk in the park, lady.'
Jack Black is awesome.

Using my phone to blog at my aunt's birthday chalet now.
Her birthday's actually tomorrow, but she booked a chalet today.

I am bored outta my mind. The rest of the family's sitting around talking. I knew I'd regret coming, but my mom would give me hell over it. Family gatherings are no fun at all. I'd much rather go home and, as I like to put it, spend quality time with my computer. :D I'm sorry for wasting a whole post on whining, especially when I haven't updated the entire week. I would post pictures, but I can't on my phone.

If only there was a Blogger app for iphones.
Anyway, here's a random funny tweet.

'Dear students,
don't think I don't know when you're texting in class.
Seriously, nobody just looks down at their crotch and smiles.
Sincerely,
Your teacher.'

I'm soo bored.

~

No comments: