Been a really fast week catching up with schoolwork that I was neglecting cause of CAs.
The weeks past so fast it's scary. This week is Term 1 Week 9, and before I can bask in the fact that CAs are over, SAs are in four weeks' time.
Friday was a good end to the week. After lessons and a two-hour break we went to the hall to see the previous batch collect their A level results. I think the results improved, yay. How I wish my name would be flashed on the screen :(
It felt exactly like O level results day. All the screaming and cheering when the names of those who had done well were shown.
But it felt even more like O level results day when my friends and I stood with a senior who didn't do too well and was crying.
It just reminded me of how I cried on O level results day, and how I felt like a failure. I never ever want to feel like that again, I want to cry tears of joy.
So anyway, after that was cca. I had fun at cca for the first time in like one year!
It was orientation for the J1s and we played ice-breaker games. There were five of us J2s and 18 of them J2s. Was a leeeeetle awkward at first but we warmed up soon (I think) haha
Then we got into 3 groups and mixed with the J2s and I was supposed to be in Group 3, then Xuemin and Lecia suddenly popped out of nowhere and literally dragged me to Group 1 (not that I wasn't willing)
We played double wacko and I now know all the names of those in Group 1 yay soon I'll find out those from Group 2 and 3
Need to familiarise myself with the J1s cause I'll be spending time with them since I'm not joining syc
Then we went outside and played some game with flour. Me and a bunch of other girls just stood a good distance from the people playing HAHA.
Xuemin and I were staring and joking about the people blowing at the flour and getting loads of it all over their faces and clothes and at one point I said "oh man I can't take this anymore I think I'm gonna be sick" and we laughed till we couldn't stand straight
I know I say this a lot but I'm really very very thankful for Xuemin being in the same school as me again she totally gets my weird sense of humour and we bitch about everyone and joke about the lamest things together it's awesome hahaha
All Time Low is in 3 days, I can't believe it.
Also, 4 or 5 years back I never would've thought me and Christine would be going to a concert together. She used to be the most notorious girl in the whole school and I was the geek of my rowdy sec2 class, and now we're close, funny what life does
Time for lunch yes food
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment