Tuesday, April 30, 2013

And these words, they'll convince you

Good day today

Had heats in the morning during pe for sports day I think. Ran 12 x 100 with my class girls and a few other hawk house girls and we got second! Hopefully it's good enough to get us into finals. Was actually quite touched by our class guys who were screaming "S16! S16! GO! RUN!" and my name when I was running haha I could totally hear them the whole way. It was great encouragement

Had break then math then physics lecture and econs was unexpectedly cancelled so we ended at 1pm woohoo.

Did math the whole afternoon at the library and there was a filming at our school so there was a huge spectator crowd when Zoe Tay and Chen Liping came wow I dont even know why mediacorp would choose our school stadium to film a scene haha random much

Then went to meet Tania to go to Ikea for dinner with Christine :)

We took a bus there but missed our stop and ended up at a place that looked like malaysia or something. After a long while we managed to find our way there yay thank God for technology and smartphones

Got poached salmon for dinner while they had pasta and potatoes and we shared chicken wings. Ikea food standard has really dropped. The food used to be so much nicer :(

Then christine left and while waiting for T's parents, we went to walk around and had ice-cream too!

So tired rn. Going out to study tmr. CAs in the next two weeks. Can't wait for them to be over!

Next post shall have photos of my taiwan trip with my family last december because I just realised I didn't really blog about it haha















No comments: