Saturday, April 6, 2013

I wanna watch the way you take the stage by storm

Good morning everyone. Rather cloudy skies today. Woke up at 9am instead of my usual 8am cause I had a latte at 9pm. Totally regretted it after I came home and felt as energized as a bunny until 2am.

Yesterday was gr8 after cca I took a bus to Siglap and watched wums eat then we went to have Udders. I got Horlicks Balls which was quite meh to me haha should've gotten the Snickers Honeycomb something instead. Or just be boring again and choose Cookies n Cream

Met Lianne at Tampines at 9pm and we went to JCo where I satisfied my coffee craving on impulse 😔 Tania came around 10pm and we went to mcCafe where she got a drink and we chatted. Haven't seen the two of them together in forever, I wish our schedules didn't clash so much :(

Missed them! Sigh

This week passed really slowly for me. Not a very good week.

Got all my SA results except Econs and GP. I'm going to flunk Econs anyway.

H2 math: C
H2 chem: S
H1 physics: S

I thought I would at least pass chem ugh I studied so hard for an S? How can you do this to me

Grades aren't the only thing that was bad about this week too but nvm

On a random note, it's April already omg. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that time's flying so quickly.

So since I was waiting for the caffeine to wear off last night, I had a random thought and decided to count the number of close friends I have from my contacts list, and I got 6.

I don't really know what defines a close friend, I just went by the feels. Though when I was scrolling through I would stop at a particular name here and there and contemplate... And I asked myself things like, would I go out with this person alone? Can we have fun when we're together but also have deep conversations sometimes? Can I trust them?

So I guess that's my own criteria for a close friend. Interesting ain't it. Go count yours :)

And no I'm not divulging any of the six names haha you can go guess yourself if you're so nosey wosey

Last thing before I go have lunch.

I know I haven't really blogged about this yet, I've been wanting to but I just don't really feel like bringing it up.

MCR broke up on March 23rd. I didn't see it coming at all and that day was a huge whirlwind of emotions for me but well I've calmed down and kind of accepted it, and if that's what makes them happy then I'm happy for them too.

I think if I'm not wrong, in my last post before they broke up I talked about how I was no longer as obsessed with them. But no matter what they were still my favourite band for three years and it hurt a lot. I always believed that they were going to be a band and make music for a really long time.

I've noticed that Gerard seems to be a lot happier after the break-up though so I'm glad. They were such an amazing band. My one regret is that I never got to see them live, and I never will.

No comments: