1. Have gotten emotionally attached to my black sneakers with the purple laces and even though they have holes in them that I can stick my fingers in, I can't bear to throw them away :( they're so comfy and warm and homely oh my I feel like a six-year-old with an old pillow
2. Baybeats are the three days right before my SA2s which sucks like hell. Both are so, so important omg I have no idea whether to go or not -cries- asked my tutor who said no and there's no point asking my mom or dad since obviously.
AHHHHH but DBHB and Monsters In Living Flesh and Mannequin are all performing on the first day of the festival so maybeeeee I can just go for the first day...? AHHHHH I dont know
3. Just had 3 cookies because I was mad hungry and can't decide if I should brush my teeth now (hahaha sorry gross moment)
4. Craving for ramen!!! May be partly because I saw Gerard's tweets about craving for ramen and it made me crave too
5. Friday tomorrow woohoo can finally lax a bit. Week passed really quickly. Nothing really interesting happened. Oh i accidentally saw my classmate in his underwear on tuesday. #awk. And only reason I'm blogging about this is so I can read my archives later in the future and laugh about it
6. Eyes are already half-shut ok good night
No comments:
Post a Comment