My new favourite song is Save it for the bedroom by You me at six.
I think it's beautiful musically. So pop punk. But it's about sex which is kinda weird since it's such a happy cheerful innocent-sounding song um
Am I the only one who is tired everyday? :(
Chem test first thing in the morning which was really screwed up, gonna get a U for sure this time.
At least gp was cancelled and my gp group sat together to do our essay outlines but we ended up digressing and talking about prom and lots of other stuff
And dominic kept repeating that he can't imagine me in a gown and then proceeded to make fun of my boobs size #what
I don't really get the meaning of prom anyways, like it seems really cool and fun in all those american movies but in singapore feels more like I'd be going to get judged and to judge ha ha
And they were talking about booking a hotel room and getting wasted after prom and me and Lum were just sitting there going "why cant we have a chalet and a barbeque I want to barbeque" haha
Really though. I think it's much more fun if I were to drink with a few close friends than with a lot of people.
Reminds me of when me and the girls were sitting in a room in Hard Rock hotel gambling and having breezers aw how I wish I could rewind.
Ok need to shower I'm smelly


No comments:
Post a Comment