Saturday, April 6, 2013

You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

(THIS POST WAS MEANT TO BE PUBLISHED ON MONDAY APRIL 1ST)

Ending the long break with class outing was awesome :)

At first I was a little apprehensive about going because my good friend Lum wasn't and I kinda imagined that the guys would just stick together or something haha but it was great! Got to know our new classmates Elysia and Zhiyong so much better and talked more to the people in class I usually don't talk to haha not that I'm unfriendly but there just isn't chance

We played ball games and frisbee and some eating game which was weird haha and when we were tired we sat down and played hand games and laughed till my throat was sore.

When we left we walked for agesssss to find the way out, I think someone was going the wrong way or something and everyone was just following and walking haha

I think we walked for about 3km just to get to the bus stop. Dunno how I'm gonna survive my 2.4 tmr ugh I hate running :(

Had dinner at a chinese food place in Bedok Point which was meh. Instant noodles and chicken chop for 8.90. Actually 10.80 including the iced water, GST and service charge

Can't believe there's school tmr. It's been more than 2 whole weeks since we had proper lessons. I feel really unused to the routine now.

I'm so tired I'm gonna crash now



















No comments: