Hiiiiii halfway through the week yay that was fast. I think that's a sign that I'm not stressed or that angsty because usually when I am, the week seems to crawl by.
In a random mood to blog today. Currently sitting at CBTL studying with a $7.40 cup of diabetes. Actually I didn't bring out a lot of work so I can't study that much outside today.
I've been meeting my mom a lot for dinner nowadays. Usually I go out to study after school or stay in school so I have dinner outside with my friends and anyway my family doesn't cook on weekdays anyway. Unhealthy right.
Sometimes I'm really scared that when I'm old I'll balloon up and suddenly get really really large because I always get hungry so I'm always eating, and I don't get cold easily so maybe I'm secretly fat hahaha. In fact in the mornings before the first break, even though I never ever skip breakfast, sometimes I get so hungry I feel like puking. Which means food magically disappears from my stomach within two hours. That's way too fast...
K back to studying. I really can't wait till I don't have to go back to school anymore. I counted four more months of school ok I can survive this.
Isn't it sad that I'm not enjoying my last few months as a student? :( I'll probably miss the uniform and playing games during pe or something and some other school stuff after I graduate but well. For now I don't like skool
Oh yes and I'm not going to prom... Dunno if it's the right decision since that'll mean I won't ever have gone to prom in my life since I missed AHS '12 prom (but I was in taiwan with the girls which was probably/definitely way more fun so) but anyway I can imagine just feeling really awkward there and doing nothing but taking pictures and getting judged haha
No comments:
Post a Comment