Got my honey lemon drink today since my nose has been bleeding on-and-off the past few days. I love honey lemon
Also got a new pen. Personally i think one of the best feelings in the world is buying a brand-new pen. Nuffin beats having something good to write with especially if you have to do an essay
Merch should be coming anytime now, yay I can't wait. Also discovered a place with good coffee the other day. Love it when coffee isn't sickeningly sweet like the kinds at starbucks or cbtl
Shitty headache is also much less shitty today than it was yesterday. Yesterday it was so bad I couldn't concentrate, and I whacked my head on impulse and it hurt like a bitch after that :( damn haze
I wish we could somehow shoot every government official that is corrupted in this world and then the world would be a better place. End of story x
No comments:
Post a Comment