Sunday, June 2, 2013

Random pics 3




Bak kut teh at katong road with my fam some weekend it was awesome


Card for Maria!



And chipped in for this super cute onesie for her :) 

I swear this was from our lecture notes but i'm too lazy to go check again


New ship


Tea freaks


At katong i12 with our class girls on friday after school. Sadly I had to rush back to school so I missed black ball dessert (there's a pic of it in the previous previous post I think. it's YUMMY) 


Storm brewing last friday evening


So this is what backstage of the hall looks like


Concert on friday night at school. It's a long story but I was forced to perform. Guess bright side is I got to skip the $10 ticket fee


Got home with 1% batt woohoo


I wear this every saturday if I'm not going out. It's my favourite t-shirt


Storm brewing yesterday afternoon

No comments: