Hello
Not much time to blog recently. Revision taking up all my time and making me feel unbelievably dumb because I'm so bad at everything
Meeting Tania later for dinner. It's kinda funny because before the holidays I was lagging behind in all my tutorials and was like ok when the June holidays come I'm gonna stay at home 24/7 and have absolutely no life at all and mug like crazy ok I'm gonna do it
It's June 13 today and thinking back now, im like... LOL.
And I've been going out every single day. Monday we had extra gp class (10 people out of 22 turned up) and after that I went home and showered and went to Tania's house to study. She cooked pasta for me for dinner too yayyyy it was yumz
Tuesday I met Jiams for dinner at Nakhon, some Thai eatery. Food's not bad but it made me really thirsty afterwards so I guess they spammed MSG, bleh. Had ice-cream at Bedok Point and studied awhile there too. Went to say hi to Yiying at the Starbucks downstairs before we left. The Starbucks looks so cosy at night! Shall study there soon
Wednesday I woke up at an ungodly hour to play basketball with the bulletproof pigs. Been forever since we met, I guess it's hard since there's 6 of us from 4 different schools. Only played two matches yesterday haha spent a lot of time in the now-4L classroom lepaking. Had a very... interesting convo
Went home and did some work and then my cousin came over with her three lovely daughters. Lent Ally a book (I was a huge bookworm when I was her age too, it's so cute to see her following in my footsteps. Though I won't approve if she starts listening to the music I listen to) and taught Fi some guitar. And my 8-month-old niece Eme is so so so adorable ermahgerdddd if I ever have a baby girl I'd want her to look just like Eme <3 nbsp="" p="">
So yep there's half my week in a nutshell.
Also wish I could be friends with Frank Iero. Was reading his blog earlier today and he seems like such an amazing person.
That's all for now bye
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment