So unfaaaaair. I would put in so much more effort with a voice like that.
And she had this video of her just jumping around to a bunch of songs and it was really funny because I do like 80% of what she did in that video LOL she was singing to a toothbrush and headbanged to Tally It Up, Settle The Score omg I do that all the time but that's because it's a song that's impossible not to headbang to.
How I wish I could meet someone like her. We'd have so much fun dancing to all our favourite songs.
Anyway it's the end of hump day hooray just two more days of lectures and we have 3 weeks off.
Need to spend that time on revision sigh but I guess it's loads better than school.
I'm so nervous that the big As are approaching so quickly. Once I said that and Lianne replied that she's more excited than nervous WHAT
Thinking of skipping school tomorrow trololol because there's only chem lecture from 8-9am and then GP lecture but it's 3 hours long and we have to do a timed assignment and they'll be going through it after and I'll just be super shagged then.
Gonna pray super hard tonight that it doesn't rain tomorrow or all our plans will be ruined! Other than the 22 of us in the class now, Elysia and Zhiyong and Khaliesah are coming too YAY I miss them all like hell can't wait to see em especially Khaliesah, I think I last saw her 6 months ago in fact so I'm gonna bear hug and tackle her to the ground tomorrow
Week's getting better, methinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment