Woke up early and tried to do some work but I was listening to my albums American Idiot and Hold Me Down so I was distracted
Met Sj for lunch at tamp and ended up having mos burgers again haha. Oh yes we skipped school cause I was too lazy to sit for the GP timed assignment and I felt really guilty actually because mrs chew is a nice teacher
Anyways then we took a bus to school and spotted our class playing ball at the track awh it was a really nice sight somehow
The afternoon was spent playing captain's ball, dodgeball, handball and frisbee. My legs are dying. #cries
Went to weihern's condo near school around 6 i think, and we got the bbq started. Glad to say I helped set up/cook for like the first time attending a bbq ehek
Then we played Murderer in the function room. It was epic.
Left the condo around 10pm. It was a great day and we really have to thank weihern's mom because she did a lot for us.
Ahkay I'm gonna find some bread to eat.
There's lessons from 8am to 12pm tomorrow which is like in 8 hours haha I'm so terribly shagged. No idea how I can drag myself to school tomorrow when I can barely walk.
Wish me luck












No comments:
Post a Comment