(Oops wanted to blog last night but was too tired)
On my way to school now to hand in the damn SEA essay. Managed to crap 1500 words, minimum length is 1800 so 300 more to go. Gonna finish it up when I get there (just caught the guy next to me peeking at my phone... awkward)
Also gonna meet some of the Amplified band to practice if time permits. Which brings me to my next point...
GIG IS TOMORROW WOOHOO WHEE LALALA
The event is called Ad Libitum, go Facebook it! It's from 3-7pm at NUS Yusof Ishak House (opposite University Health Centre, you can just ask any student for directions) and my band's playing at 5.30. We're called 3 GUYS 2 GIRLS (inside joke) and come on down if you like pop rock!
I'm totally stoked!!! Every gig feels like the first plus this is kind of my biggest gig so far so ya HAHAHA YAYYY
...just hope I don't drop the bass...
(Pls laugh. It is common courtesy to laugh.)
Also very hungry now :( It's 4.35pm and I've only had a sandwich and a cup of tea the whole day.
Ok byee
Edit: took blardy forever to finish the essay. Only on my way home now, still haven't eaten anything else except a hot dog bun I fortunately had the good sense to buy before going to school.
Can't wait to catch some zzz and wake up to an awesome day tomorrow ermahgerd I can just feel the awesomeness already
Well I need to do my German homework first but ermahgerd
Also made friends with a drummer from Amplified who says he's starting a band and asked me to join, double ermahgerd
It's one thing to meet people who like the same music and another to meet people who remember you because of your taste in music ("Were you the bassist at the tea session that said you listen to pop punk?")
Ermahgerd yes I was
Ok I'll stop being annoying now
Edit #2: someone barfed in the train and it smelt like shit omg wtf did he eat I think I'm gonna move to another carriage
1 comment:
ermahgerd zoey you didn't tell me about your gig at all! I would have came down to sappork, ermahgerd.
Post a Comment