Sunday, October 5, 2014

I need medicine to quiet and survive it

On an island out in the sea
I wouldn't care what they think of me
But in this crowded room I believe
That I'm seconds from insanity

Cause their eyes just rip me all apart
And my temperamental mind decides that I'm the enemy

Welcome to oblivion
Where panic starts to settle in
Welcome to oblivion
Oh oh, I think I'm losing it




Breakfast with Wums at Holland V the other day before going to DT's match at SIM. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the place or the prices haha. Anyway the food was decent but not memorable. 


Had dinner with Wums Friday night at a Bedok Reservoir road coffee shop after our run.Was looking forward to introducing her to my favourite pork rib noodle but the stall was closed :'( 

We walked back to Kem which was surprisingly not that far away, and we saw a lot of fruit bats at the canal, ermahgerd. I've seen bats but not that many at one time. It was pretty scary, at least to me.

 Yeah I know my story has no link to the selfie 



Lunch on Saturday with Wums and DT at Working Title! The coffee is as good as evaaaa. 

 It was my belated birthday lunch haha. ET came later and Yiying couldn't make it :( But it was good finally meeting up again, especially with DT since I see Wumsy quite a lot and I meet ET every tuesday. 

#melons4life

Had to run off early to meet my fam for dinner at i12 Katong. SUSHI TEI (insert biologically inaccurate representation of a heart here) 

I loooove Sushi Tei. 

All in all it was a great day :) though I had to stay up till 1.30am to work on the damn SEA essay. I sleep very early so 1.30am is really a huge feat for me. 

Managed to do it with the help of a lot of caffeine. I had 2 cups of earl grey tea, 1 cafe latte and 2 cups of jap green tea the whole day. Heh

Ok bye need to catch up on sleep (ya la I know I'm weak) 

So glad it's Hari Raya tomorrow

No comments: