Thursday, October 2, 2014

All of my change I've spent on you

Happy burfday to me
Happy burfday to me
Happy burfday to me-ee
Happy burfday to me

Listening to the 1975 in the train and resisting the urge to break out into song and dance. 

Having a good burfday so far. Started off nicht so gut because of the 1.5h German test that really screwed with both my neck and my brain. Why anyone thinks it's a good idea to do tests in those uncomfortable little chair-cum-desk thingies I will never understand. 

Had Subway during my 10am break and a nice cup of coffee, then went for EL tutorial which ended 15min early YESSAH I like this tutor

On my way home now, having drums later and maybe meeting the BFF (who sent me the sweetest birthday text :') 

Thanks also for the wishes, Lianne Tania and Yiying!!!! (LOL yes I have very few friends) (Ooh SJ literally just wished me too, thanks bby!) 

Anw speaking of drums, these days I'm worrying about how I'm gonna come up with cash for it. I guess I could ask my parents for money but I would feel bad. Mom spent a lot on classical piano for me too but I turned out the tomboy and chose to play bass and drums instead... Oh well hahahah 船到桥头自然直

Anyway, Lianne was right, being 19 doesn't feel much different from being 18 hahaha except it feels closer to 20 oh noooo

I'm gonna miss being a teenager so much when I turn 21. Don't wanna grow up and have responsibilities. 

K bye

No comments: