Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Low fuel light's been on for days
This song just makes me so upset about how it's my last year being a teenager and while on one hand I think all in all I spent my teenage years well, on the other hand I think about how I'll never get to cruise down an interstate highway in a beat-up pickup with Brand New or the Offspring on the stereo... (clearly I've been watching too many old-school movies)
And then I found this in the comments section:
"Not gonna lie. I actually am jealous of teenagers now that I have turned 20. Growing up is scary and I am always afraid of where I am going to end up in this world. Will I be a good man? Will I be a loving father? WIll I actually get a good job? Will I actually have a family? I honestly just want to stay young forever and have summer romances and sleepovers with friends on the weekends. You don't realize how scary the world is and how afraid you truly are about growing up till everything you are familiar with just ends and you move out and move on with life. It's some really deep shit and it keeps me up at night sometimes. To any young people reading this ENJOY BEING YOUNG. Those people you might hate at school, those bullies, wondering how you can fit in well fuck all that none of it really matters and you will find that out as you get older. Enjoy being young and embrace it because your life is about to change. When the time does come for you to grow old and if you find yourself afraid like me don't feel alone cause there are others out there like you, and like me. I know I can push on, we can push on, but it is still scary."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment