Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Covered in ash, covered in glass.

MY PERF IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
-DANCES AROUND-

It wasn't that bad really.
I met this girl from AHS too, called Weilin from 3E.
I actually went there alone, and I would've been alone,
if not for her to talk to before and after the perf.
So depressing right? Nobody was free at all,
or else they didn't wanna go. Hai.
What kind of friends/family are you!

My hands were trembling when I played,
so I did hit quite a few wrong notes.
No breakdowns though, and that's quite a feat for me.
Lifang was really great moral support too!
She rushed all the way from her piano lesson in Punggol,
just to come watch my perf in time!
(Even though in the end she didn't make it)
Awww, thanks. Ate Men Men Don Don with her.
(I know, I just ate it yesterday. LOL)

The ramen has a weird smell. Hm.
After eating, both of us weren't full!
Wanted to eat another bowl each or share one,
but felt very greedy if we were to buy more,
so we decided to leave instead,
and give up the seats to other people.
So kind right? Oh and there was a cute guy working there,
but I think he only works on Tues cause I didn't see him yesterday.

So we went to Mac's and got ice-cream.
Attempted to work on her GG banner proposal (?)
But we were idea-less at the time, so went home soon.

I feel sooo happy that my perf is finally over! YAY

But for bad news, Danger Days is not out yet... Nooo
It's just in SG though, people abroad already got their stock.
Damn it, it's so depressing going to Youtube,
and seeing all those comments
"I got mine yesterday! It was awesome!"
And I know a lot of fans are quitting on them,
because of the supposed "poprock" new style,
but a real fan never quits!

Every band changes their sound sooner or later,
so it's something we all gotta get used to.
I'm so looking forward to Danger Days.
Read a review that said S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W is the best track,
wonder how true that is. I really liked Na Na Na and Sing, though.
The review also didn't like The Only Hope For Me,
though I personally liked it (Well maybe just the chorus,
the verses were too techo-ish for me)

Tomorrow will be another boring day spent at home.
Hopefully it won't be that hot, though.
I wore a short dress with leggings today for perf,
and hell, it was hot. I was roasting myself backstage.
Feeling so relieved to be wearing shorts again.
Singapore really has terrible weather.

Also, I revived my Twitter!
Turns out I've been smsing my Tweets to the wrong number for 2 months;
how smart of me. So I'm gonna be Tweeting again.
I followed all the VFC guys too!
Hope they follow me back /pam

~

No comments: