Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DANGER DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Went up to my house just now,
and there was this guy in my lift who came up to my floor too. When I went home my mom looked out when I opened the door and was like "Who's that guy? Send you home ah?" I looked and saw the guy standing at the lift landing walking around looking at his phone randomly. Look in my direction somemore.
Then my mom kept asking who is he, and if he follow me home. Kept insisting I don't know him, somemore he looks like at least NS or something lor. What the hell, then she don't believe me. I REALLY DON'T KNOW HIM!

Right, now she's telling my dad about it. Swear I don't know him. Don't believe, she can go ask him if he knows me lah. Tch.
Maybe my cramps are making me moody. Really damn fuhreeking pain. I hate it, GAHHH. It's like this stabbing pain around my stomach, like somebody's repeatedly stabbing me over and over and over again.
Guys, be glad that you're guys. Sigh.

Anyway, went to AMK Hub just now with Lianne.
Impromptu decision to go somewhere far away.
Quite a long journey there leh.
Went to eat Subway, then wanted to go buy tickets for some random movie, then sneak in to Easy A. Sadly, there was no Easy A. Hai, what a disappointment.
So we caught The Next Three Days instead. Not bad leh, I'd recommend it. A bit draggy though. The movie's like 2.5 hours, around there.
Saw the advert for Burlesque, omg it seems super nice, I want to watch. The girl singing was like wqeht92 y90u40u9r2 hrtjhosp, her voice damn nice, damn power. It's the kind of voice I can only dream of having. Sigh, some people just have it all huh.

Then after that, wanted to buy Koi, but ended up walking around outside instead. Walk walk walk, then walk back. Then walked around AMKHub again. Lianne bought snow ice which she actually mistook as 'shaved ice', and she kept telling me 'shaved ice' is nice and I had no idea what she was talking about LOL.
Went to sit down at this fountain thingy after she bought her 'shaved ice', then she started trying to persuade me to go International World Studies with her and the mom. But it's damn exp! Doesn't anyone agree with me that it's not worth it? Hai i don't know lah. But I'm still gonna ask my mom, though I feel bad for wasting money.
Like I told Lianne, I can buy 4 Astons' meals and 2 drinks with 66 bucks! LOL. But alright fine, I'll still ask my folks Lianne.

Uhh well that's the end for today I guess. I CRAVE STARBUCKS. I've been having a few cravings lately, a few of which are going Airport, eating Astons' and drinking Starbucks, although it's more of like the hot chocolate craving than the coffee craving. But luckily, I'm going to Airport on Thurs, yay! With my 3L SS Proj people, namely Lifang Kairong & Rachel.

Can't believe I'm saying it, but I kinda miss being in school you know. Like all the noise in 3L and all the jokes and the exasperated teachers threatening to request not to take our class next year. Miss my ladies in the first two rows, hahaha. I love the class seating arrangement we had during ALPS! It was awesome; I hope we get to sit like that next year, though there's a very low chance we'll get to do that if Mrs. JY is our form teacher next year...

Anyway, I'm gonna listen to my Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys nowwwwwwww. I've already mentally prepared myself, and of course it won't be as good as Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (Omg I've recently been crazy over Thank You For The Venom) and The Black Parade (Best damn album ever; MAMA & HOUSE OF WOLVES is ♥)
But still, it's My Chemical Romance, so I'm pretty sure it'll be something good. MCR is not Linkin Park, HAHAHAH. If they ever become like LP I think I'll faint.

You'll never make me leave
I wear this on my sleeve
Give me a reason to believe
So give me all your poison, and give me all your pills
And give me all your hopeless hearts and make me ill
You're running after something that you'll never kill
If this is what you want then fire at will


I love lyrics that make no sense!

~

No comments: