Advantages of cutting fringe:
1. Won't look so bald
2. Face won't look so big
Disadvantages of cutting fringe:
1. Makes you get pimples
2. Troublesome
Sigh, to do or not to do?
A Proscriptive Relationship is the best freaking story on Wattpad!
Omg, Jordan is such an amazing writer.
How does she even get all these ideas?
I'm positively in love with Chris Heywood. GAH
Anyway, went for piano lesson today.
I hate Test A!
You have to, like, sing out the lower part of a score,
after the examiner plays it.
Problem is, most of the time I can't hear the melody.
The other tests are still okay.
Oh, I also hate the identify the chords part.
I suck at that.
Spent the entire afternoon Wattpad-ing, Youtube-ing and W-writing.
I also started on my B2 piece, like finally.
It's a Clementi piece, quite nice actually.
Lifang's right; I feel excited when I get to learn a new piece!
I really wanna go out, sigh.
I want to go HMV and get my Danger Days.
Heard today on 987 that it's available now,
and what, can get this giant free MCR poster or smth?
I WANT. LOL
And everytime I want to blog,
I always feel like writing a lot of things,
but then when I get to 'New Post', I dunno what to say.
HAHA.
Well, abrupt ending.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment