Sunday, November 21, 2010

Instead I'm flying solo without my guitar.

Feeling a bit pekchek now.
Brother invited the same two guys over,
and they took up the tv room, took the iPod,
ate some of our chocolate, drank drinks,
and nearly ate all the fried prawns.
Brother came in and asked me if they could finish it,
and I just frowned and said whatever.
And he went and told them to leave the remaining five for me.
Then one of them said "Tell her we're sorry."
Eh, sorry no cure hor.

Haha I think it sounds quite immature to be fighting over fried prawns,
but they're noisy and irritating.
Psh, when the zhabors come over at least they buy their own food.
I'm sorry I'm so selfish. LOL
Blast their music and sing out loud somemore,
not like they sing very nice.
I feel mean now so I shall stop.

As you can see, I've decided to capitalise my sentences! HAHA
Because I think non-capitalisation looks funny in Times New Roman.
Wait, I heard a thwack and laughter.
Must be the fifth time today they knocked my dad's guitar.
When the zhabors come over, I always tell them to
"respect the guitars, cause they're older than you."
I believe my brother should tell them the same. Zzzz.

OHNO. Mom just asked my brother's friends to stay over for dinner.
PLEASE SAY NO PLEASE SAY NO PLEASE SAY NO PLEASE SAY NO

HENG AH.
They said no.

My perf is in two days and I can't even practise,
thanks to you-know-who (Voldemort!)
Soo... Rotting here. I crave Aston's!
Urgh I'm hungry; can they go home so we can eat our dinner?
And I'm sorry for such a mean post today. LOL

BYE

~

No comments: