Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give me a shot to remember, and you can take all the pain away from me.

Below, that's our band channel,
and that's the crazy bassist, keyboardist & singer,
doing their usual crazy videos.
Sadly, we've only got two. HAHAHA.
Stay tuned for more uploads!
We already have 5 stars for each video /pam
But unfortunately, only 40 views each.

1. 9 Things Not To Do In A Restaurant
2. 7 Things Not To Do In A Hotel

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aminortheband&aq=f

Here's the url! You know you want to click it!
Laugh all you want, and leave a comment.

Today I met Daine at 1130am for lunch.
Ate at food court, then bought bubble tea and headed to school.
Last day of cca for the year! -dances around-
It was quite okay, surprisingly Ms Shermaine didn't turn up for her farewell.
Casting was a waste of time, because most of the time,
we were made to sit outside and wait for our turn to audition.
I didn't get the role I auditioned for, as expected.
It happens every year. HAHA. Can't act for nuts.
Suppose I'll do either Lighting or Sound now.
I want Lighting, though. -crosses fingers-

Cca let out at 430pm, half an hour late.
Daine and I rushed to our studio.
Ooh I found out it's the same one A.MINOR went to,
for our first band meetup.
It's cramped, and the sound quality and instruments suck,
as usual. 15 dollars ain't worth the moneh.
I much prefer the Bugis one. Sigh.

And omg something damn funny happened.
While we were preparing to leave,
Daine turned off the lights when we were still inside,
and the whole room instantly turned super dark. Quite creepy.
Then we were like whoa and when she turned it back on,
I imagined suddenly got somebody else standing with us in the room.
And then we both turned to the door,
and saw the studio guy's face peering in at the glass panel,
and both of us got a shock.
LOL we both made the same sound of shock,
then the guy came in and was like
"Yeah, people get scared by me standing there all the time."

Then after that we went to eat at Mac's.
My gawd, it was horrible.
We both felt damn bloated and uncomfortable after that.
Even now, I still feel the bulge in my tummy.
Looks like I'm not going to be eating at Mac's for a while.
I should drink more water, but I don't feel like it.
Still feeling like a snake that just swallowed a cow.

Well, so that's it for today. Pretty short post.
I WANT MY DANGER DAYS. I'm getting more impatient with every day.
HMV, please please please.
I'm also getting VFC's debut album next year!
HWAHWAHWA

~

No comments: