Sunday, November 28, 2010

So give me all your poison, and give me all your pills.

Finally finished writing it.
And guess what? Wattpad says I need to "enable cookies in browser" in order to login. But no matter what I do, I just can't log in!
Already enabled like all the cookies, what do you want me to do!
w3jt4hhoej;jto;jewpiyhphejhk
Tell me where's the justice.

Anyway, my mom was saying my cousin went to Israel,
and while she was there,
this guy from their tour group or something
went to my aunt and said that my cousin is very pretty,
and asked if she's single.
My aunt was like "She's already married with two kids!"
Then the guy was like -disappointed- "Oh man."

Then soon after that, another local went up to her,
and said the same thing! And of course my aunt said she's married.
Funny thing was, my cousin's husband was there too,
so I'm wondering how he felt.

And I bet you've realised by now that
I've been updating every day.
This goes to show just how bored I am.
Feel so no life, everyday sit here and use com. Sigh.

Abrupt end, once again.
But I'm going out tomorrow, yay!

~

No comments: