Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sleeping with the enemy ain't my thing, ain't my thing.

I just realised Lifang has the same birthdate as David Lei Brandt!
(random)

I was clearing my drawers yesterday, and I found a lot of junk. Some of it I threw away, some I kept. Here's the list:
- All 3 years' class photos
- A load of old movie tickets
- Neoprints
- One dollar coin
- Keychains
- Farewell cards
- Birthday cards
- Consent forms for Sec1 Induction Camp & Bonding Camp
(shocking right? I couldn't believe it either. The Induction one was even as good as new!)
- Korea minimart and plane tickets
- Old diaries (Had fun reading them)
- Post-its
- Tickets to random places
- Torchlight
- Old keys
- Hairbands
- Long-lost earrings & pendants
- Markers with no ink
- A thermometer with low battery

The diaries were really interesting.
My posts were all about ranting, sometimes about daily life.
Ironic thing was, one diary was from Sec1, another Sec2,
and the last post for the Sec1 one ended with
"I love 1F'08, hope I get into the same class next year as most of them!"
And the Sec2 one ended with "RNE Sectwos <3"

Actually I kept most of the 'junk'.
Gonna clear my third drawer today,
the one I'm talking about is the second.
First one is a drawer dedicated to primary school,
and it's not messy at all so I'm not touching it.

Sigh, I guess you can infer how boring my life is,
since I spent this post talking about cleaning my room.
LOL

My perf is Tuesday! Gahhhh.
Die die die die.
Off to spring cleaning then.
Bye

~

No comments: