Friday, December 7, 2012

Give me your heart and your hand and we can run

Scary how my blog views total about 1000 each month. I remember last year they were just over 300. Hmmm.

Anyway, I think most of us have probably watched Billie Joe's outburst on iHeartRadio when they cut short Green Day's time without prior warning.

Honestly, my favourite part about the whole video is the fact that when Billie Joe starts wrecking his guitar, Mike Dirnt immediately takes off his own bass, and smashes it to pieces as well.

That's just true friendship and loyalty right there. 30 years of being best friends really shows a lot. So sweet.

I'm hungry. That's the problem with staying up late :(

Tomorrow is guitar's christmas concert. Can't wait for it to be overrrrrr. My mom, brother, Shijia, Huiyi, Dom, Jiams and her friend are coming :) yay!

Well gotta sleep early. Though it's hardly early now. We have to be in school by 10am, what in the world.

BYE

~

No comments: