1. Currently sitting in starbucks
2. Today is my niece Emelyn's first month <3 she is soooo adorable. She looks nothing like her older sisters Ally and Fiona though
3. I am determined to take up drumming after 'A's. I've been watching so many drum covers and I feel so inspired. Also got motivated by watching Mike Fuentes on Warped Tour, he is one helluva drummer, I love him
4. My bestfriend is finally back from Taiwan. I've missed her so so much gosh. I honestly didn't think I'd miss her that much! I kept going out alone all the time she was gone because I tend to decide to go out at the last minute, and I don't like to spend too much time outside, like I'd always go out with her to get some ice-cream or coffee for a short awhile, and we'd just laze around instead of really doing anything much.
And without her around, there's like no one I can just call out anytime to meetup for like two hours. Most people I know go out together for about half the day, and do lots of things like eat and walk around and talk, but me and Jiams don't haha.
Plus L and T are in vietnam and china respectively so I can't call them out either, and the former has no wifi in vietnam omg poorthing :/
5. I can't stand when people insist on having their way, can't take no for an answer or try to force other people to do things they don't want to -__- no means no, okay? And yes this is directed to one person in particular
6. Changed my mind and decided to do dedications. It's like a personal yearly tradition and it would just feel weird to not do it for a year haha and anyway I do have things to say to my college friends. So the next post will most prolly be dedications.
7. Downloaded about 60 songs into my music library yesterday. Still feeling sad about losing my music app, plus the quality on my music library really isn't that good because I use a mp3 converter. Gahhhh. :(
[edit]
this post was supposed to be published around 3pm this afternoon but it failed haha so here it is
[/edit]
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment