I don't like this.
I don't like how Pierce The Veil are getting way too into the whole rockstar and fame thing, I've been watching a bunch of their videos and it really bugs me how you can see from their progressive on-the-tour videos that the drinking and girls and partying is increasing gradually, and I'm so worried for them because now it may be just alcohol and smoking and girls, then what? Drugs?
No band I know that has dabbled in drugs has come out of the whole episode even relatively unscathed, just look at The Smashing Pumpkins, Aerosmith, Queen, and the list goes on and on- bands that were torn apart or lost a member to drug abuse.
Plus Pierce The Veil is obviously very into electronic music now, you can tell from the tracks they use for their videos, and how they talk about it, and I'm afraid they may try to do an electronic album next. Collide With The Sky was a masterpiece and I really don't want it to all go downhill after that or in the near future.
I don't want to lose one of my favourite bands to drugs and excessive partying. What if the fame gets to them and they all become major airheads and start releasing crappy music?
~
No comments:
Post a Comment