Pretty depressing title for a rather upbeat post haha but well I really like that song. I seriously love all the BMTH songs I've heard. But I'm still definitely not a fan of their early deathcore work. Deathcore is just... too much.
Sitting at my usual spot in my room by the window typing this now. So Boxing Day was spent at Tampines with Yiying and Fleurette. We had lunch at 3pm at the foodcourt at Tamp1 (hokkien mee for me yumm but I can never finish it).
Also, before that, their friend bought them KinderJoy with Surprise (means a kiddy toy) and I got one too because the packet had 3 eggs and we opened up our toys and started playing with them there and Fleurette said a guy at the other table said to his friends "Look at the girls behind" HAHA omg. #judged
Ok a lizard just crawled out from behind my sofa-bed, saw me and scrambled back to its hiding place I got a shock but thank God I didn't scream
Oh and we saw this guy who looked a loooot like this MediaCorp actor Ben Yeo and Yy said she'd owe me a drink if I called his name. So I turned and did, and whipped my head back around. And according to Yy he turned instantaneously and stared at us so I guess it's really him HAHA
Then we loitered around the mall before going to JCo to mug. Wasn't very productive haha then Fleurette left and I bought bread for dinner cause I'm broke and then we headed to Starbucks which was a little productive until the old couple next to us decided to do a PDA. The old lady sat on the man's lap dear lord. And they weren't even married. He was saying "I no money to marry you" "Later you break up with me" and idk what and we only heard cause he was talking super loudly ok haha. Gosh. Old people also so open nowadays
Then Yy got hungry and we WhatsApp-ed our basketball buddies to meet for supper. Sq and Ken turned up and we had prata and teh tarik, then later Charles came too and we sat and talked crap for more than an hour haha. Super lame but funny stuff
So I guess the caffeine is what's keeping me awake now. Will probably sleep at 1 again nooo. I keep sleeping late these days. No idea how my body clock's gonna adjust once school starts.
Speaking of school I don't really miss school that much, probably just those random funny moments in tutorials. I dread lectures and waking up early and mugging and the tests and stress ahhhhhh. And how am I going to survive without Ali next year. No one to punch, no one to bully, no one to talk nonsense with in class. Ugh :'( I am going to miss him so so much
Anyway, how was your Christmas everybody?
Mine was pretty good. Christmas Eve was spent like this:
1. Fish 'n' chips with me, myself and I at the simei foodcourt. It was good though
2. CBTL with Jiams in the afternoon
3. Cantonese food dinner with my family
4. Lepak sesh with L and T at the open space at Downtown East at night with SoYea and cookies
It was a lovely Christmas Eve. Rushed, but great nonetheless. Got to spend time with so many of my loved ones :')
And Christmas Day was spent like this:
1. Hokkien food lunch at a restaurant in MacPherson road with my fam
2. Meet-up / gift exchange / some shopping at CBTL (again haha) with Huiyi, Shijia & Xinyi at Tamp in the afternoon
3. Japanese food dinner with my fam at Eastpoint
Again, a lovely day spent! :)))
Sigh how I love Christmas. The season of giving and receiving. And so much love and festive cheer in the air haha ok I'll stop here getting mushy
The only down-side of Christmas is how fast it ends and how close it is to the end of the year. Another 5 days till 2012 ends omggg. Impossible I swear.
And also, I heard from my tutor today that Eastpoint will be closing for renovation for two whole years early next year omg I knew it was closing but two whole years?! I might not even still be in simei by the end of that, my family is contemplating moving after my JC ends which is like nooooo because I love simei.
I love everything about it I love how there's lots of food and few shops and how peaceful and quiet it is. It really is home. And they're going to change it and turn it into another Bedok Point or Tampines Mall omg no. Just. No.
Times like this I really can't stand the government, you talk about the importance of preservation and tradition and how our country may be modernising too rapidly and then you decide to embark on plans to transform this pretty, quiet little town into yet another bustling, over-populated Tampines.
Maybe I'm getting too 激动 here haha need to relax but anyway. I just can't take in the fact that they're going to close down Eastpoint and change it totally.
Whoa it's 12.39am already. K better go sleep. I'm playing ball tomorrow at AHS woohoo
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment