I love the lyrics in The End by Mayday Parade. Actually, I love all their lyrics.
Also came to the realisation recently that although they've been one of my favourite bands for close to a year now, I have no idea what their names are haha I know Derek Sanders is their lead singer, and they used to have a guitarist called Jason Lancaster who left to form Go Radio. And their drummer is called Jake I think.
Woke up at 8.30am today, which was the time I was supposed to meet Jiams to go for a run at bedok reservoir. :(
I think it's my first time waking up late on her! Haha. But we still went to run anyway, it was quite a slack run haha.
And then I had dumpling noodles for lunch and we went home.
I spent my afternoon lazing around as usual. Really wanted to get some work done but I just can't study at home. I have this subconscious mentality that when I'm at home I can relax. So when I try to mug at home I either fall asleep or zone out.
I cleared my file though, so it's ready for school now. And did one chem question ahaha. So productive.
And tomorrow is new year's eve. Damn. How I wish I could fly to Times Square right now to watch the ball drop.
There's nothing much to do here in Singapore for new year's eve but to stay in the east like I usually try to do with my family or friends unless you want to get squashed in the orchard crowd.
I can't stand crowded places. Maybe only sometimes when I'm in a shopping mood.
Will most probably spend my countdown at home though. Feels like there's nothing much to look forward to in 2013 since it's A levels year :(
But well. This year was pretty good I guess :)
It's getting late, better turn in. Good night!
~
No comments:
Post a Comment