Friday, December 28, 2012

The stars in the night, they lend me their light to bring me closer to heaven with you

1. Now every time I listen to ATL and PTV I feel like crying for two completely different reasons.

2. Yes, it's confirmed. I got my ticket today so it's official that I'm seeing All Time Low on 6th March 2013 oh my god #sobs :') it's going to be my very first real concert!!!!!! I love ATL so much

3. Yesterday was pretty awesome, bulletproof pigs (our WA group name haha) played ball at AHS. 3 matches as usual, the last was 21 points to finish gah I have no idea who suggested it.

I felt pretty moody after sundown though because it was all dark and kind of scary and I have a slight fear of the dark, and it didn't help that Jiams and Yy were using that fact to torture me. The guys were making fun of it at first too but I think they realised I didn't think it was funny so they stopped.

Plus I couldn't see much in the dark so I was playing rather terribly haha. We were all pretty clumsy during that game

Then Sq, Ken and Charles started playing guitar and making up 4-chord songs HAHA and they were practically shouting all the words. I'm honestly surprised the guard didn't come to see where all the hollering was coming from hahaha. Haven't laughed so hard in a while.

We had bachormee at Simpang after that, all the while hilling down singing dumb songs hahaha (aw I miss saying "hilling down")

And I envy how guys can just stay out late or have sleepovers just cause they're guys :( no fair man

4. Spent today mugging (or trying to mug) with L at the airport. It was pretty productive for her but I kept stoning halfway. Was reading econs and it was just boring :(

Seriously dread school.

Ok time to shower

BYE

~

No comments: