Sunday, March 31, 2013

And dance with our hearts on fire, cause every song is ours tonight

Been a good weekend! Probably the slackest weekend I've had in the year. Usually I'll be rushing off somewhere to mug or something.

Wasted my day on Good Friday. Literally spent the whole day cooped up in a corner of my room and didn't go out except for meals and the occasional water or toilet break. This is what youtube has turned me into.

Saturday was spent at town with my best friends in tpj, Sj and Lum! Haha I had so much fun just walking around window-shopping and looking for food and laughing at all sorts of things. It was awesome :)

Today I went to the library with Lum after lunch and borrowed some books yay I'm actually almost done with my first book haha embarrassed to say that it's totally a cliched romance novel #sorrynotsorry

I want to find Saved By The Music again one day. It's really one of my favourite books I've ever read, though nothing beats Harry Potter. I'm a secret Potterhead, I think few people know this. Not that hardcore but I love the book series and the movie series and I'm totally gonna re-read after As.

And tomorrow it's class outing with 12S16! Yayyyy prolly gonna be the last class outing in quite a while hais so we should enjoy ourselves. And I hope the weather doesn't foil our plans! Please don't let it rain tomorrow

Plus I bought the bass! Yep the secondhand one that was selling for 150. It's not bad-looking but the first and last strings buzz so I need to get that fixed I guess but still it's a pretty good deal

No comments: