2. But I hate chem omg chem is the bane of my existence I think I know my stuff but when I try a paper I actually can't do anything and please don't say you know how it feels or whatever because when I say can't do anything I mean it I really cannot do 70% of the paper do you know how screwed I know I am
3. On the bright side I just discovered the wonders of photobooth
This last one was when I accidentally pressed the camera button and didn't know what to do
4. I deleted twitter a couple of days ago. I just feel like there's no point tweeting anymore, like I keep thinking of how our gp teacher mrs chew went off on one of her little rants about social media and how she ended off with the very impactful line, "NOBODY CARES!" #truth
5. Also, I bought honey lemon water yesterday but today my time of the month arrived so I can't drink it do you feel my pain #punny
6. Dinnertime bye pumpkins



No comments:
Post a Comment