I am soooooooo hungry. Ate nothing all day but cereal because I'm too lazy to go downstairs to buy food and there's nothing to eat at home. I crave something savoury :(
This has been one of the most unproductive weekends ever, I think after prelims I just kinda lost it. Meh. Seriously need to pull up my socks. Although I'm barefoot right now. (lame)
I HEAR THE RICE COOKER GOING OFF OMG THAT MEANS DINNER IS READY
Should I go out after dinner? I'm kind of craving a pastry. Or two. Like the spinach and mushroom iforgotwhat from Starbucks.
39 days to the start of As, shit just got real.
I can't wait for another 58 days so I can finally have fun without feeling guilty as hell. I can go overseas and do all sorts of crazy things and no one will care!!! Also, still wondering if I should get a job. I need the money but... do I really want to spend a precious seven months working my butt off? Hmm
I already have a mini to-do list for post-As haha
Ok I'm going to venture out to look for food
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment