Thursday, September 26, 2013

Not much, how bout you?

1. Sleepy and tired, tired and sleepy

2. I got back my chem paper 2 yesterday and it was a E and I felt like shit over it, plus I got a D for GP (but that was pretty expected) so I went home and had a good cry about it and gorged on milk chocolate with almonds. Then I went back to school today still feeling trashy, and discovered I got decent enough marks for my Papers 1 and 3 to pull my overall grade for my chem prelims up to a B. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

3. I felt loads better though when Sj came over halfway during chem yesterday and made me laugh over random things, though she wasn't doing it on purpose. Thanks bby :)

4. I kinda feel like PhotoBooth-ing but I don't wanna give you guys nightmares. Been a rough week y'see.

5. Every day feels like a monday. :(

6. As of 27th sep, it's 42 days to the start, 61 till the end. Omg exactly 6 weeks to the start. It's terrifying.

7. Good night all xo

No comments: