Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cause real life just isn't right, let's get away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mlYii4F1EE

Us crazy people at the All Time Low concert 6th March 2013 singing our hearts out (and warming up those vocals) to Blink-182's All The Small Things, pre-show. Love this video omg it totally captures how I was feeling. There's nothing better than standing in a crowd full of people who know the words to one of your favourite pop-punk songs. And nothing better than a lovely crowd that can sing. It just gets me.

Aneewayza.

I'M DONE WITH ALL MY PRELIM PAPERS EXCEPT FOR MY H2 CHEM MCQ PAPER AND H1 PHYSICS MCQ PAPER WOOHOOOOOOOO

I feel like I've stepped over another major milestone in my life haha but seriously. I'm almost done with my A level prelim exams. And soon we'll be taking A levels itself... 7 weeks to As omg. How is that even possible? I swear it feels like May was just yesterday and I was telling myself to 'hang in there, just six more long, torturous months to go till the end...' and BAM it's just less than 2 months away already.

So today I'm taking a break since we have four whole days to study for chem and physics heh. I seriously need a break, I've been dreadfully tired ever since tuesday when we had H2 Math P1 and H2 Econs P2. Thank the Lord for Brand's essence and caffeine.

Lianne is badass LOL her bio prelim mcq paper is tomorrow and she went shopping with me today. Yes after my chem paper ended at 4pm I chionged home to get some moolah before going to meet her at Orchard.

We had Soup Spoon for dinner, then window-shopped and then ate ice-cream. My sweet-stuff craving is still not satisfied because the ice-cream wasn't sweet enough :( and now I am SUPER HUNGRY.

Ok bye off to find food. And I've been youtubing ever since I came home and showered omg youtube is so addictive

No comments: