1. Was reading up on lists of pets allowed in Singapore and in HDB flats and everything is so... Gah. I can't have a labrador or anything, just small dogs like why would I want a terrier or a jack russell? They're so small and attention-seeking and annoying
And no cats allowed in HDB flats at all. And no reptiles or amphibians allowed in Singapore at all ughhh there goes my boa constrictor. (I'm half-kidding)
This place sucks
2. Been having a bunch of tunes from musicals stuck in my head, especially from Grease and Oliver Twist and Jesus Christ Superstar. Help
3. I don't really know when I started liking hot beverages. Was enjoying my hot milo just now and thinking how I suddenly feel old. Hot tea, hot milo... soon I'll be guzzling hot coffee Gerard-Way-style, having a hundred cats and knitting sweaters.
4. I am running out of my favourite strawberry gum this is disastrous I need to ask my tutor when he's making his next trip to Malaysia (or will any kind soul offer to help me?)
5. Happy Friday the 13th ninnnypoopies!
6. Ooh The Maine was today. I can just imagine all the kiddies trudging back home still giddy from the gig. Oh how I miss that feeling of going to a concert. Post-concert depression sucks though. Here's a virtual hug for any The Maine fan who needs it.
7. My eyes are half-open as we speak, so sorry if nothing really makes sense but I'm still hitting 'Publish' anyway ahaha blah poop doink
Good night
No comments:
Post a Comment