PRELIMS ARE OVERRRRRRRR
Ahahahahahhahahahahaa
I am SUPER tired right now, but there's still school tomorrow. Our H1 physics P1 ended at 9am, so a group of us went to roam around. Spent a lot on food and the movie we watched- don't even feel like counting it. Oh and I snuck in to my first M18 movie (The Millers) yay. The first and last time I snuck in to a movie was the NC16 Limitless, if I'm not wrong.
The Millers was kind of disappointing, like it was funny at some parts I guess but it was awfully cheesy and crude and had way too many sick scenes for my liking. (maybe all M18 movies are like that idk) Was also kind of shocked by how different my sense of humour is from the general audience.
I know I have a very weird sense of humour but I was literally chuckling to myself at lots of parts that nobody else was laughing at, and then there was this scene where they were playing charades and Kenny drew a skateboard and Rose yelled 'Omg I know, it's a big black dick!' And everyone was laughing their heads off but I didn't find it funny at all. That is bad
I was actually thinking, it'd be nice if Lianne was here because I know she'd laugh at all these things with me hahaha (are you touched Lianne)
But yeah.
My head's spinning, possibly because I just listened to Cinema by Skrillex (bass boosted). The bass is just crazy, my brain just feels really weird right now. I was hesitating over whether to ask my class on my WhatsApp group if anybody else listened to Skrillex because I don't know anyone else who does and I wanted to ask if it was normal, and in the end I just thought heck, just send it, so I did, and nearly no one replied haha it was really awkward. -reclines further into little world-
Quick confession, I think this is my least favourite class out of all the classes I've been in hahaha (maybe second least, after 2K'09) like I really cannot fully click with anyone. It's kind of sad really but oh well main goal's still As right
Wow will you look at the time. Haha ok I know it's only 11pm but I like to sleep early and anyway there's school tomorrow (feels really weird going back to school after almost a month of exams) so
Good night x
No comments:
Post a Comment