Saturday, May 17, 2014

About glory

Nihao.

It's the end of another tiring week!

Visited the NUS FASS Open House 2014 today with Lianne and it made me feel really happy because somehow I suddenly feel like this is the path for me and I made the right decision choosing to study arts & social science.

Now I actually feel excited to start school again. Hahaha.

And, went to Star Vista for the first time today, it's a hugeass mall at Buona and it was a Saturday afternoon but the mall was virtually empty and it was soo big and pretty! If it wasn't so far I'd go there all the time.

Now I really think the East side is over-developed and over-populated. Every single mall is always congested (well, by my standards) and it's even worse during peak hour and on weekends.

Plus there is a Swee Lee at Star Vista, I think my eyes shone when I saw it.

Anyway, I'm taking an off-day on Monday, woohoo. It's so tiring getting up at 5.30am every day.

Two more weeks till I'm freeeee hehe (sorry short post, nothing much to blog about)

No comments: