Friday, May 30, 2014

Dragonfly out in the sun

I have the hots for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Get it get it? HAHAHAHA oh lord why am I so funny

So yesterday was my last day and it was gr8. If only every day was my last day! The time passed so quickly and everyone was so nice to me. Haha.

After it ended I grabbed a quick lunch (is it just me or is food these days getting more and more expensive and less and less nice) before going for my fourth drum lesson. I love lessons! It was probably the thing I looked forward to most every week when I was working, since the band is on a temporary hiatus cause some of us are overseas.

Teacher said I learn very fast and so we'll move on to things other than the snare soon yayyy I'm eggcited

Then I helped my mom with some household chores before going to meet Wumsy for dinner. Cleaning the floor while blasting music is always a good idea. It feels like a good workout more than a ugh-stupid-household-chores-why-am-I-doing-this-ugh thing.

Wumsy and I shared three plates of food for dinner at Old Airport Road. Couldn't finish the char kway teow which was quite a waste because it was kind of nice to me but I really had no more room :(

Then I bought juice and she bought a milkshake and we lepak-ed at the playground.

I had fun, Wums! Please get off my blog. I know you're reading this.

Today I woke up early and met Shijia for breakfast (thanks for helping me crack the eggs!) and we headed to school to look around because it was sports day.

It was nothing much actually, though it makes me kind of miss our sports days cause they were pretty fun, but nope I definitely don't miss JC overall hahaha the thought of mugging, yarks.

We had lunch at kfc, then she and Wenjing went to catch XMen and I walked home. I love walking home, but only if I'm in comfortable attire.

It's been a good past two busy days. Feels kinda funny to be unemployed again after 20 weeks of working. But a good feeling, nonetheless.

Bye

No comments: