Friday, May 9, 2014

Cyanide sweet tooth suicide

Life is good :)

Might be partly cause it's a Fridayyyyy.

Gonna meet Wums tomorrow to study. Well, she's gonna study. I might head to the library later to get me some books. Planned to run initially but nah, change of plans. I'm poofed.

I bought my first pair of drumsticks!

They're Pro-mark, 5B. Bought the heavier ones cause of my obsession with hard rock.

On a completely unrelated note, I feel like I owe someone an apology though I actually don't completely do, but I still feel bad about it because I'm to blame for about 10% of it, and at the same time I don't want to sound paranoid or over-sensitive for apologising for something that mostly wasn't my fault.

So, should I make the apology? Haha.

Here's another quizzy quiche quiche.


1. First name?
Technically my first name is my surname, but anyway my name is Zoey.
Fun fact: I only have eight characters in my full name, including a spacing.

2. Do you have a best friend?
Yesh.

3. What country are you from?
Singapore. There's nothing here. I'd like to live elsewhere. I know its sounds kind of ungrateful like I don't appreciate what I have but I really do, every day I count my blessings and think about how lucky I am to be born here, but then the grass is always greener on the other side.

4. What book are you reading at the moment?
A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway. I've been 'reading it at the moment' for about two years now.

5. Hair colour?
Dark brown, all natural baby. I used to half-want to dye it but the want kind of faded.

6. Do you collect anything?
Nope, but I would love to collect mugs or notebooks or guitar picks.

7. Did you finish high school?
Yes

8. Do you believe in karma?
A little?

9. Do you believe in God?
Yep.

10. Have you ever cheated?
Yeah... on tests.

11. Halloween or Christmas?
Christmas, hands down. I love Christmas.

12. Piano or guitar?
Bass bass bass

13. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two.

14. What mood are you in right now?
A great mood because the evening weather is great (omg I forgot to go to the library) and I have had my tea and finally some free time after the busy week and I'm listening to one of my all-time favourite albums, The Sound of Madness by Shinedown.

15. How's the weather at the moment?
Cool.

16. Night or day?
Day.

17. Favourite fictional character?
Not sure, maybe Seth Ryan from a Wattpad story called Just What I Needed, or Axel from Saved By The Music by Selene Castrovilla.

18. Are you the life at the party?
No haha

19. Do you sleep with your cupboard doors open or closed?
Closed, omg who sleeps with it open

20. Do you count your steps when you walk?
No.

No comments: