Saturday, May 31, 2014

Another day late and one year older

Mom said no to me and tattoos. Expected, but still.

Had dinner with L and T last night at Tamp. We haven't met as a trio in super long! Hung around the mall and then went to the library. I got meself another book, woohoo.

I was really tired and conked out at 9.30pm after I got home. Then I had a really bad dream and woke up at 2am. It sucked because after that I couldn't get back to sleep. It was just eerily quiet, save for the occasional traffic outside, and my heart was still beating fast from the dream and I was hungry. It was so awful.

Heard my phone buzz and it was a text from SJ so I called her and she was like, "omg why are you still awake?!" hahaha

Chatted till 3+ and finally went back to sleep. Woke at 8am to a text from Jz asking if I was coming and I was like WHAT then I realised we were supposed to go visit Mrs Sng at 8am today. -insert horrified emoticon here-

Got there at 8.30. It was a leeetle awkward for me cause my closest friends from music class weren't there, but it was still ok. Attempted to bake brownies with Faith (literally the first time I've been that involved in the kitchen) but they turned out pretty underdone hahaha it was so sad but everyone was kind enough to eat it up without much comment because mrs sng was rushing for time.

And Keren is soooo cute, oh my. But I'm a bit scared of babies.

Gonna get some lunch now bye

No comments: