Heyz.
Realise I forgot to blog about Monday.
I took leave on Monday. Woke up at 9am feeling gooood-
"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good"
(sorry I just had to)
-because I could finally see some sunlight when I woke up yay.
Jio-ed SJJ to go watch Godzilla with me. She was asking me to watch it with her a couple of days back, but I thought the trailer and movie poster looked pretty lame so I said nah, but then I read that there were good reviews for the movie so I changed my mind hahaha
It was much better than I expected actually! I think it's a great movie to watch with friends or kids but I wouldn't spend more than $6.50 on it. Plus Godzilla is so cute! I think I still prefer the 1998 hit though. It was such a classic.
Then I had dinner with Lifang at Ikea. They weren't selling the pork ribs anymore :(
We got too much food ahaha I should've gotten the kiddy pasta. And we shared a plateful of broccoli for $1.50, pretty worth it I'd say but it was kind of icky when it got cold. But oh well, still good.
Then we realised we both played QuizUp and we sat there for an hour challenging each other, it was funnn. QuizUp is awesome but it makes me so competitive omg the worst players are the Level 40+ ones who keep re-matching you and you keep losing but you can't stop accepting the challenges because you're so mad that you keep losing to this arrogant fruitsie tootsie >:(
And then today was my third drum lesson! It's weird how it's already been three weeks. Time passes sooo fast.
I think my drum teacher is gay.
First lesson: Didn't notice a thing.
Second lesson: He got teh-peng on his finger and took out a bottle of hand sanitizer.
Third lesson: He wore a colourful scarf in a fancy knot around his neck.
But then again he could be pansexual for all I care cause he drums awesome and he's blunt as hell and I like straightforward teachers, instead of the kinds who go on and on and on just to tell you one thing.
Today was theory which was fun because: thank you, classical music background.
He said it was the best theory lesson he'd had in his life. -wipes tear-
Tomorrow is a Fridayyy and I'm going to Bras Basah with Dods to find my practice pad yay ok good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment