Thursday, May 8, 2014

And it's green, too

Hello

Quick update before I collapse on my bed.

Was informed today that I won't be able to extend my contract till June cause the school won't be needing a receptionist during the June holidays. I guess that's sort of a blessing in disguise cause recently I realised how busy I'll be for the two months after that. Oh well. Life is funny.

Met with the band again last night, all the way at Yishun omg. Took a train ride there during peak hour and it was horrendous. Plus the studio wasn't really that great to me but the others liked it, but it might just be because the bass cables I used sucked, so maybe next time I'll bring my own.

I signed up for beginner drum lessons recently and today was my first lesson! Learnt some basic stuff but it was pretty interesting. But funny thing was the lessons are only half an hour each, so I just went in and sat down and it was like listening to a lecture for that half an hour. I was compelled to take out a notebook but at the end of it my new teacher gave me a manuscript book and wrote down stuff for me so it's all good.

Then I met Carmen today, finally managed to meet and catch up today, because she's gonna leave for Georgia soon to study art. It was like we never lost touch hahaha we laughed at stupid times and talked about old times and the future.

I seriously never realised how young and dumb we used to be haha and looking back I really think we've matured. We may have done stupid things and said even sillier stuff in the past but honestly I don't regret anything, mainly cause I've learnt a lot from it all. Anyway we were laughing like loonies on the bus and she missed her stop hahaha.

And before I go.

Calendar quotes are mostly rubbish but this month's on mine caught my eye.

"The most important thing is to be in love with something."

Author is Ray B. No idea who Ray B is, but he's definitely got one thing right.

Good night and TGIF in advance!!!

No comments: