I think it's partly the feeling of flying back from a good holiday. And the lack of music. I didn't touch my music player at all during the time I was in Bangkok.
I also suddenly feel stressed, thinking about starting university. There seems to be so many things to do and I still have almost no idea about how the whole uni system works and the thought of having to socialise and make new friends... :( meeting new people is really not my thing man.
With the exception of meeting potential bandmates of course. There's endless things to talk about when you meet someone with similar music interests, or maybe that's just in my case. By the time I was sixteen I'd been in more bands than relationships.
Today Lianne and I went to the briefing on LPP at NUS. It was quite ok, at least we got to learn more about it. I think we're both kind of gluttony hahahaha so after that we went to have a quick snack at Clementi Mall.
Met a nice lady who happened to sit down next to us and showed us this newspaper article on a girl who got raped by her JC guy friend of 5 years in the UK, saying we should read it.
The ride home was damn tiring I tell ya. Stood all the way from Clementi to Tanah Merah, that's a grand total of 19 train stops! And there was a baby screeching uncontrollably in the later half of the ride. Everyone was so annoyed.
I can't imagine feeling deadbeat after a long day at school and still having to stand all the way to Simei on a packed train. The thought of it is so :(
Abrupt end haha bye
No comments:
Post a Comment