Wednesday, June 11, 2014

You and me were kings over the parkway tonight

Nihao.

I am back from Bangkok!!!!

It was totally gr8. And I think a 5D4N trip is just nice. I had fun!

The great thing about travelling with your rents is that they seem to know everything and easily take care of all the technical stuff like passports, transport, and of course, costs. -wink-

But I felt pretty bad spending their money since I was earning my own keep already, so I didn't buy a lot of stuff. Only bought 3 tops and some paper products. I really love paper products! Pretty paper, notebooks, wooden things bla bla.

Oh and Thai guys are cute! Saw this tall guy on the train from the airport on our first day who had a polished arctic monkeys look ermahgerd so sad that I'll never see him again :'(

The trip was super shiok because literally all we did was shop, eat and sleep. Stayed at Centre Grand @ Terminal 21 and it was so pretty! The room was big, view from 30th floor was stunning and service was excellent. Ate all kinds of cheap and good food for the past 4 days. Felt so good to be stuffed full every lunch and dinner hahaha.

I think the pace was also just right for me because my parents would shop for 2 hours tops before getting tired, and I always get tired easily (or rather bored) from shopping so we would go find food and sit down to eat.

I remember going with the hotbabes to Taiwan at the end of sec4 and I was so shocked at how girls can be so crazy about shopping. Hahaha. There was one night when I was so exhausted that when we finally sat down, I got a dizzy spell.

So anyways, in the end I ended up spending the least out of the 3 of us, and my dad bought the most. Haha

It feels good to be back home!! I haven't showered since coming home and I'm super sticky now but the thought of washing the clothes I bought... :(

Can't wait to surf youtube again and play Neopets after my bath! Heh heh

No comments: